Sunday, February 21, 2016

Archangel Invocation Prayer

At many of the fairs and expos we attend my husband gives lectures in addition to us sharing how the angels have effected our lives one-on-one at our booth.  He was blessed by the Archangels with a the gift of a protection prayer.  This prayer is a way to call upon the Archangels for protection.  Thank you Angels for the guidance and protection you have blessed us with. 


To the right of me is Archangel Michael

Who protects me with his shield and sword. 

To the left of me is Archangel Gabriel 
Who protects me with her wisdom and discernment. 

In front of me "God's Light", Archangel Uriel 
Who shines his light on my path so I may see all. 

Behind me is Archangel Raphael 
Who protects me from all the unknown and unseen. 
Who is my health and life coach. 

Mother Mary, Queen of Heaven, surround us in the colors of the rainbow, protecting us from all harm and evil. 

Amen

No comments: