Thursday, January 26, 2012

Angel Messages

Life has been very busy lately, my angels are right by my side guiding me - my mission is to spend full time working on my hearts desire - reaquainting people with their angels by making healing angel jewelry and creating a place to have angel retreats.  My manifestations have guided us to purchasing the some land, and our healing angel jewelry business is steadily growing.  We started with an ETSY website, and now have an independent website, this blog account, and a facebook page. 
I check our google analytics account each morning before I leave for my office.  I want to know who is looking at our site, our blog, etc.

This morning the stats for the blog were:  1,111.11% increase over the past month.  Now I know repeated numbers are angelic messages:  this is for a series of 3 - we have a series of 6 in a row.
 
111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).


Below are some photos of my thoughts for creating our angel retreat:

I envision selling our home and building a cabin on the 44 acres we have in Friendship, NY

cabin in the corner, meditation pond in the front of it


this is the cabin I am going to build


Opening to the prayer path - walk the living rosary!


Driveway - looking for an artist to carve angels to greet visitors


Trust, even if your future seems uncertain.
Trust, even if you have no idea how your situation could ever improve.
Trust, even if you feel alone and abandoned.
Trust, even if your heart is shattered.
Trust, because your strength comes from trusting that everything always gets better with time, that miracles do occur, and that prayers are answered in illogical ways.
Trust, because we need you to continue living and shining your light, and a lot of people love and depend upon you.
Trust, because God loves you for who you are right now and has a wonderful plan in works for you that you can't yet see or feel . . . but you soon will. Don't quit 5 minutes before the miracle!
Trust.

 
Archangel Jophiel, the angel of beauty, please beautify my thoughts about my desires so that they are completely based in love.


And so it is...


http://gotangel.com/
 

No comments: