Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What people are saying about Gemstone Healing Angels....

Just thought I'd share a little feedback from some of our customers:

scarletxstar says:
An amazing seller. Great communication and fast delivery. Truly goes out of her way to make the customer happy. What more could you ask for. The pendant is beautiful. I love it.


Aug 25, 2011







diva2thedanceflr says:
Beautiful piece.. My friend loved the gift..



Aug 8, 2011








 
nbellos9 says:
Thank you! My mother-in-law LOVED this!



Jul 9, 2011







SweetAnnaCakes says:
Beautiful! Thank you!



Apr 7, 2011







katie5555 says:
This was a gift for my very spiritual mother. She adores, says it is gorgeous. The seller was very fast and an all around easy transaction. I plan on coming back to add more pieces for my mom. Thanks!





Mar 20, 2011






KerrBear17 says:
Perfect. Thanks!
Feb 21, 2011

fARTss says:   
I love it so much. Love the card that explains the meaning of the stone.

lyamiranda says:
i'm in love with the angel. thank you!
Dec 17, 2010

ebbandflowbirthing says: Sooo sweet... thank you !
Nov 4, 2010

karenc82 says: Love the angels!! Thank you so much!!! hugs ^_^
Sep 17, 2010
magicfairydust says:
Super cute! Love it! Fast delivery and great communication. Aug 23, 2010

magicfairydust says:
Love it!!!! Exactly as described. Super cute!!! Fast delivery and great communication.
Aug 23, 2010
Check out our site, let me know what you think!


 

No comments: