Friday, September 23, 2011

My Archangel Oracle Card for Today

Counselor - Archangel Azrael: "You are a natural counselor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance"

Your life purpose involves counseling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal and inspire.  You're a true spiritual counselor and people find you to be a trustworthy confidant.  Expand your counseling work to the next level, because you're about to help greater numbers of people.  Call upon me for guidance and support.

Working with Archangel Azrael:  Azrael's name means "Whom God Helps", and he helps those who are helpers.  He's particularly interested in helping counselors who work with the grieving or dying.  Ask Azrael to guide your words and actions during counseling sessions and he'll help you remain patient and compassionate.  He can also help you enter the counseling profession and guide you toward schooling, internships and a wonderful counseling practice.

This fits my path once again!  We are working on opening up a place for Angel Retreats hopfully within the next year.  I have been looking for my niche in this.  We made healing angel jewelry  but I feel amazing when we attend events and I am able to interact with people regarding their angels.  I may look into the angel therapy courses.

Thank you angels once again for guiding me on my path.

No comments: