Monday, December 7, 2020

Angels can comfort a restless mind

 Last night just as I was drifting off to sleep I just couldn't turn my mind off, it was reeling about the election we just had. Many of us look at the outcome from different places. I am concerned and troubled praying the right thing happens I ask God for the right outcome and for everyone to accept it. I have an electronic Angel Tarot app on my tablet and I asked what will be the final outcome of the election 

The card chosen was the Eight of Fire.....




Hold on tight, because things now move into high gear! Past delays are over, your plans manifest with swiftness and energy. You may feel caught off guard as frenzied activities take over. It's exhilarating and a little overwhelming, but it feels good to see your dreams come true.

Suddenly, you have a  lot of things going on. Too many balls in the air? Stay grounded. Your messages are received positively right now. Embrace the spotlight. 

Additional meanings of this card: Receiving needed information and inspiration. An unexpected level of success.

Thank you angels for the comfort you give me during these concerning times.

No comments: