Sunday, September 16, 2012

Message from my Angels

Last night I manifested with the new moon - I am going to quit my 9-5 job and move to our vacation land (44 acres of peaceful blessed land in Friendship, NY)  My Archangel Oracle card for this morning was You know what to do

Next the Angelgreeter Emilie Jones posted the following for today - I ask my angels to give me strength to give my financial worries to them and have faith and be grateful for them making things work out as they should be.  Thank you angels for your guidance.

 Today the angels are guiding you to seek what makes you filled with joy and focus upon it, live it, and allow this joy to surround you! You will feel yourself life high as you focus upon your joys and passions!
God, Thank You for giving us all a passion in life! Help me to stay focused upon my passions and joys as they serve my soul well and fill me with happiness and peace! I know that as I allow myself to live my dreams and joys I will attract only that due to the universal flow of attraction! Thank you for always giving me that ability to live a happy and joyous life!

Got Angel?  I do!

No comments: