Monday, July 16, 2012

Shared Angel Experience

Julia Butterscotch Tart Field-Mitchell of Ipswich, Queensland
 My angel story......... a very dear friend was passing, I saw him in the afternoon and knew he was going to go that night :((( ....... at 2:00 that morning I woke to a shimmering blue light......... I wiped my eyes and looked harder. I saw the outline of a huge being crouched over in my kitchen (it has a slant roof, and is small) I could see wings.......... I knew Kevin had crossed. The phone rang shortly after and confirmed my thought. The light came for three nights after at the same time and made me feel happy. I would just wake up and it was there. Later I asked a medium friend what that was and she told me it was Archangel Michael.

1 comment:

Got Angel? said...

Julia,

thank you so very much for sharing your story. The more we share our angel experiences, the more people will realize angels are around all of us.

You are truly blessed!