Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Journey Continues...

We spent Saturday this past weekend as a vendor at “Psychic Fun Fest” a fundraiser for the “Fellowships of the Spirit Learning Center” in Cassadaga, New York.   This is located just outside of Lily Dale, which is a spiritualist community located in Chautauqua County, New York.
What divine place!  I was approached by one person after another telling me that my work is so much more than Angel Jewelry and that I am seen as a bridge to bring people back to their angels for help and told that there seems to be an urgency in this task. What an amazing compliment.   I was also shown how to ask the angels to speed up the process.   
I have struggled with how to promote angels to a larger group than I am currently reaching and have been asking my angels to continue to guide me on this path.  I have read Doreen Virtues column in Woman’s World Weekly magazine for as long as I can remember, and have longed to meet her, knowing she will fully understand my intentions and hopefully become an advocate of my mission.  A vendor at a booth next to me shared Doreen Virtues “Saints and Angels” tarot cards with me and a copy of The Journey Magazine.  After reading the beginning of the book that comes with the cards, I attempted a quick reading.  I had two guardian angel cards for my past and future and a card for miracles for my present, upon reading the information about how to interpret the cards I am to watch for repeated signs from my angels, and miracles are there for me.  RIGHT NOW!
A sense of peace filled me as I smiled from my soul.
I began to browse through the magazine she gave me to read, and the issue was dedicated to Angels.  I have posted on my website a quote from St Thomas Aquainas that says: "Angels transcend every religion, every philosophy and every creed.  In fact angels have no religion as we know it; their existence precedes every religious system that has ever existed on earth" there are many articles in this issue of the magazine about Angels & Christianity, Angels and Hinduism, Angels and Judaism, Angels and Islam – so cool! 
As I read on I saw an advertisement for “The Journey Mind, Body and Soul Expo” in Kirtland, Ohio September 9-11, 2011.   We have yet to venture past the state borders of New York and Pennsylvania.
The advertisement stated that there were few vendor spots still available.  I called to inquire and have secured a spot at the Expo.  Doreen Virtue is giving a seminar on Saturday, September 10th.
I am so excited about this. Thank you angels, for making it possible for our paths to cross and assisting me in accepting my mission, I am staying on the path you are carving out for me.

1 comment:

Geri said...

Hi Diane,
This is friend Geri from the Psychic Fair one booth over. Please email at gerriolly@yahoo.com your home phone number. Would like to talk to you.. had an idea to share.
Thank you hon!