Thursday, January 13, 2011

Angel Story

Whenever my children go out of the house I ask their angels to protect them and keep them safe. I know for sure one answered my request and watched over my daughter. She was driving behind an SUV in a Ford Focus, as she looked down to change the CD the SUV slowed down to turn and she smashed right into the back of it, just about underneath. The airbags went off and the car was a total loss. Thank God she was without as much as a scratch on her. The police, insurance company and the garage the car was towed to all questioned how the passenger in the car was, as the windshield was smashed like it does when a persons head hits it. She was alone in the car! Thank you Angels for taking the blow for my child and keeping her safe! Never Drive Faster than your Guardian Angels can Fly!

No comments: